Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Fired Up, Ready To Go

Scott Lurndal wrote:
"HeyBub" writes:

Death panels?
Paid-for abortions?
Treating illegal aliens?
Rationing?
Waiting lists?

I agree they are not in any of the pending bills. But here's the
dirtly little secret:

They are not NOT in there! There is no language prohibiting them. If
the

heysoose christos, this has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard
yet from looney HeyBub. Why should there be any language
prohibiting
them? This isn't constitutional, it can be ammended or struck
(either way) at any time in the future.

Because all the bills set up agencies to administer the programs. Without
the prohibitory language, the regulatory agencies are free to establish
whatever criteria, requirements, permissions, or prohibitions the
bureaucrats choose.

While you are correct that the bills - or eventual law - can be amended or
changed, the fact that these conditions are not there at the outset is
indicative of nefarious intent.