Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
life imitates life life imitates life is offline

Default relay coil inductance

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:50:47 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

ian field wrote:

"life imitates life" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:07:19 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"life imitates life" wrote in
message news On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:16:06 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"life imitates life"
wrote in message ...
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 14:01:59 -0500, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Jim designs custom IC's,

All IC designs are "custom". Duh!

And, Jim designs them, with the help of some of the members
here at A.B.S.E., and I imagine some of the students at the
University. ;-))) ( ducking )

Bill

Where are your relay coil driver stimulus release spike abatement ideas
at then, asswipe (slings **** your way)? I fart in your direct
direction!

Did your dingleberries jangle when you farted?

More proof of your utter stupidity.

I never have dingleberries, and you apparently do not even know what
the word means.

It is the little **** balls that cling to your ass.

Light your farts - the orange sparks are dingleberries burning up in the
flame.

If he did that there would be nothing left to do, but to call the
fire department and coroner.

Jeez if you were any more immature, you would spout off with something
totally retarded to his totally retarded remarks. Oh... that's right...
That IS what you just did.