Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default OT - Lug nuts

on 9/15/2009 9:30 PM (ET) Kate wrote the following:
Tony Hwang wrote:
Steve Barker wrote:
Kate wrote:
I just got a new car and the wheels do not have lug nuts on them.

Do I need to be concerned about the wheels being stolen?

Would you live with it the way it is, or pay $45 for four keyed or
locking lug nuts?

Everyone is always so helpful so I wanted to post here even though
it is off topic.

Many thanks.

Kate

If there's no lug nuts, then what holds the wheels on?

Hi,
She meant locking lug nut I guess.

Yes, that is what I meant.

...and so ends the saga of the missing lug nuts.
I bet you learned a lot about lug nut requirements and European
knockoffs. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY