Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Metric

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message

They are your health care providers for starters.

So you're saying that we now live in a doctorocracy where "health
care providers" get to tell us how to live our lives?

No, you are saying that. I"m saying many people work with metric as
their standard for thier industry. It is not t he strange and scary
unit that some people are afraid to use.

Straw man. If you want to use metric use it. It's a free country.

Metric users are becoming the majority.

Fine. When they do then they'll vote to change the system and it
will get changed. Meanwhile, get a life or take some Ritalin or do
whatever you need
to do in order to obtain some _PATIENCE_.

Why would I want to take drugs when I can just push your buttons?

plonk

remainder snipped