Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Steve Thackery Steve Thackery is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

"Java Jive" wrote in message
Instead of pointing out how
drab life would be without it, perhaps you should ask yourself what
different sacrifices you would be willing to make to keep it?

Exactly my point!! Thank you. NOBODY in authority is asking that question,
and it needs asking! That's just what Bill was saying, too.

Your response shows all the symptoms of energy
addiction, just as theirs did of tobacco and alcohol addiction.

Of course I'm an energy addict! Who, honestly, can claim not to be? Can
you? Energy is lovely stuff, and lets us do all sorts of wonderful things.
We would all miss it dreadfully, so let's not pretend otherwise.

As far as I'm concerned, paving over that marvellous water feature in the
Old Market Square, Nottingham, would be a very sad loss indeed.

SteveT