George M. Kazaka

Default Pro vs Hobbyist Furniture Makers

Pocket Hole assembly has been around a lot longer than most of you know and
in the right place there is nothing Non Quality about them,
I've been contemplating getting a Kreg jig for a long time now but have not
that much use for it

Face nails and staples are a no no to me and anyone doing any quality work.

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
om...
ah, I've seen professional cabinets with pocket hole screws! Where are
you from??

dave

George M. Kazaka wrote:

Not by anyone doing quality work !!
"Leon" wrote in message
. ..

Great comparison...

Add, the Pro will use brads, finish nails and or pocket hole screws,

when
those fasteners can replace the clamp while the glue dries.