Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Your experience with Fry's

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:44:42 GMT, "JB" wrote:

It is all our responsibility to do thorough inspections of our purchases and
hold the vendor to his responsibility so they don't make a habit of screwing
customer confidence. If I am prepared to buy, I have no problem with
opening a box right on the floor, especially if the description on the box
is sketchy or doesn't tell me what I ought to know. If I don't buy it,
there is a good reason.

Would you buy a box that someone else has ripped apart? That's why
manufacturers put tamper seals (tape) on their boxes. Seriously... If
you found something you wanted to buy, ripped apart the packaging in
the store, and then replaced it on the shelf, would you expect someone
else to buy it? I wouldn't.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D