Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Whitehouse spying on social networking sites

On 2009-09-16, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
"Janet_of_all_trades" wrote in message
What does this have to do with metalworking? Lets keep to the topic.

+1

Besides, what is described is not even "spying". Spying would be more
along of what the Bush administration did, that is, obtaining a secret
tap to Internet network traffic. What is described here is a simple
lookup of information that was intended to be public. It is analogous
to googling my own name to see who mentioned me.

Those who believe that looking at public blogs is "spying",
live in a fantasy world.

You sound like you're surprised about that, Iggy. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress