Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default Goodby BT

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:58:02 +0100, Tim S wrote:

free

and reliable...

- www.eternal-september.org

I find news.individual.net reliable as well.

As for using google, well if you want to download roughly 100 times
the actual message content in web page eye candy fair enough.

And of course there is no spam filtering either, unlike
news.individual.net or, I believe, eternal-september.

I wonder how much data the OP's £4.98/month buys?

One gigabyte / month. With a maximum cap of £40-00 if I go over. I can't
ever see me going over the 1 gig, I don't download very much.
Thanks to all that posted on this, I'll take a look at the posts later.

Dave