Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Leaking Towel Rad ...

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:28:49 +0100 someone who may be "Arfa Daily"
wrote this:-

It's only a small weep, resulting in a single drip perhaps every 10 minutes.
The heating system is off at the moment, and has been all summer, so it's
all cold, and any water pressure is static only, so I'm thinking if I power
back up, this problem is only going to be worse.

It might, to begin with. Then it is likely that the leak will seal
itself.

I would catch the drips and see what happens. With luck nothing else
needs to be done as the drips will probably stop in a while.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh