Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default OT Ping - Medway Handyman

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:23:58 +0100, R wrote:

"tim....." wrote in message
Dave,

I'm considering a move to Medway because it is cheap.

Are there any places that really should be avoided? I want to be in
the catchment of one of the 4 (5?) stations.

(NB: I don't just want a list of the parts which are "nice" as they are
probably as expensive as moving somewhere else that is uniformly
"nice").

Lived and worked there for 12 years a while back. Still have cause to go
there.
It's no different from any other "Sub" suburban sprawl that developed
after the war . Outskirts of London and spread further as required. Now
Gravesend............That's a whole different kettle of Indian. There
are a few nice places in Sittingbourne, and if you like the seaside try
Sheppey, although beware of being a Grockle

And avoid Milton Regis.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org