Charlie Self

Default OT - Coulter

Lawrence Ramsey notes:

Ever get the feeling that Bush
would like to be thought of as MacArthur was after he rebuilt Japan?
He is in for a big surprise; we should appoint a gov't, arm them and
get the heck out

I sseem to recall Bush stating something along those lines this past week.
Speed things up, get the Iraqis set up, maybe, but get out, surely.

We should not cram our gov't
down their throats; it won't work. Look at all the problems Russia is
having as they attempt to change; wonder if they will make it?

Peter Ustinov used to make some pretty cogent remarks on Russia and Russians,
and their incapacity for dealing with a decent government...but that was long
before the fall of the USSR.

Charlie Self
"I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use
our power the greater it will be." Thomas Jefferson