Posted to alt.home.repair
Tegger[_2_] Tegger[_2_] is offline

Default Wasp spray that works

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:h8p3fl
:

That sounds excellent for flying insects. But, there are
many more, bored into the wall, and nesting under the vinyl.

I was lurking in this group for a bit before jumping into the lug nut
thread, and I ended up reading through a few threads with your posts in
them.

I'm just curious here, but I have to ask:
Why do you top-post, but have a compliant signature (placed /above/ the
quote) that instructs proper news clients to strip off it and everything
below it?

If you wish to top-post, why not remove the space character from your sig's
double-hyphen so that the quote below won't be stripped off by mistake?

--
Tegger