Larry Blanchard

Default OT - Coulter

In article ,
otforme says...
Their concepts of freedom differ from ours--for the
most part, they want to be free to impose their beliefs on everyone else.

And what's even more disturbing, some elements in this country would like
to do the same.

And since you like to quote Thomas Jefferson (as do I):

"On the dogmas of religion, as distinguished from moral principles, all
mankind, from the beginning of the world to this day, have been
quarreling, fighting, burning and torturing one another, for abstractions
unintelligible to themselves and to all others, and absolutely beyond the
comprehension of the human mind. Were I to enter on that arena, I should
only add an unit to the number of Bedlamites."

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?