Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Garage/shop wiring update

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:27:47 -0400, Stuart Wheaton wrote:
Jesse wrote:
On Sep 7, 8:36 pm, stryped wrote:
As you know I am working on wiring a detached garage/shop. I am a
newbie. I have attached a link to my work thus far. I am having a
little trouble figuring out how to route everything. Any helpful advice
is appreciated.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42254706@N03/

I also don't see a grounding wire going to a ground rod.

The sole ground rod should be at the service entrance panel. Multiple
rods can create ground loops.

Multiple rods can give you a better earth ground, but, of course, they
ALL have to lead to the one "main" grounding point.

Cheers!
Rich