Tony Collins

Default Kitchen Door and Drawer Handles

What the other guy said

Drawer handles in the middle

Floor unit handles near the top, wall unit handles near the bottom. Suggest
you go to MFI to see what position they use.

I made a simple rectangular cardboard template which when placed in the
corner of the door, had two marks on the edge where I wanted to drill the
holes. EG

---------
!
!
-
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
-
!
!
!
!
!--------- - corner of cupboard door here. Dashes mark the spot.

--
Tony Collins

"Chris Vowles" wrote in
message ...

Have to attach several Kitchen Door handles on a new kitchen (2 on a
wall cab, 3 on floor cabs)), and 1 Drawer handle and 1 handle on a
door under drawer

Not descided on which handles yet, bow or rod hondles will obviously
need two holes, single knob has the benefit of only 1 hole!

B and Q do a Drilling Guide Template, is this overkill, anyone got any
recommendations for where the handles should go .... I know this
sounds silly but not considered it before I assume single knobs go
half way down the door, where as bow or rod handles can go half way
down or two thirds up ????

http://www.diy.com/bq/product/produc...maxBullets=999