Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT Ping - Medway Handyman

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 23:46:45 +0100, tim..... wrote:

"chas" wrote in message
On 15 Sep, 22:57, "tim....." wrote:
Dave,

I'm considering a move to Medway because it is cheap.
of corse itscheap.its the arse end of england it says so on the sing
posts when you get there

Nah, you've obviously not been to Thanet

In Medway, avoid the Luton area like the plague. Even the 'near' end of
Luton Road (where Maplin is) is a bit dodgy. I used to park behind Maplin
when I went there, and someone was murdered there...although I think his
card had been marked.

Also Parkwood (on the way to Gillingham), as that's Chav central. Also
the Brompton area. And nowhere in Strood. And the area around the Delce
Road (parallel with the A229 City Way).

(this from SWMBO, who's worked in various parts of Medway for 25 years).
And taught kids from these parts...

Which translates to

"look elsewhere"

--