Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Steve Thackery Steve Thackery is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

You can tell that I'm not pleased ...

OK, but do you really want a drab, dreary, joyless world where nobody
celebrates anything in case it generates some CO2? Where we leave our homes
unheated?

Do you really want every fountain switched off? Christmas trees with no
lights? Every light in every city switched off, apart from basic street
lights?

Should we close down the cinemas, the museums and the art galleries? They
generate CO2, you know.

Do you want to live in the 18th century (but without any coal, of course)?

I hate the very thought of such a drab world, I'll tell you that for sure.

SteveT