Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Delta Saw Part

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"MiamiCuse" wrote in message

Is there a way to make quick, clean cut of pipe with a miter saw and
eliminate the "rolling" trajectory hazard? I thought about having a wood
block with a V-NOTCH that might prevent the rolling but if there is
another way?

REPEAT:
Use the hand saw. Fast and accurate, not rolling kickback.

REPEAT:

Use a classic miter box with hand saw. I believe Stanley still makes one
that is inexpensive and will work well. This is a wood type saw blade,
much coarser tooth than a hacksaw and will cut the PVC very quickly. The
simple miter box will keep the cut square.