Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Planer question BAD ADVICE!

Robatoy wrote in
:

On Sep 14, 9:08*pm, -MIKE- wrote:

Yet if everyone in here went out to check their table saw guards
(except those foolish enough to remove them),

Any idea how many here HAVE removed their TS guards?

All serious table saw users have at one time or another removed the
guard from their saw. So, the real questions a How many serious
table saw users do we have here, and does removing the guard make you a
serious table saw user?

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking