Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Frugal day bed?

Id like to take a twin size mattress I have and make a
daybed out of it in my loft style apartment (read
small) so as to provide sitting space and spare bed for
company.

However daybed frames are outrageously priced it seems!

Anyway to make a daybed frame?

Also, does anyone out there own a daybed and how well
does it work as per above?

Just to clarify, what do you define as a "daybed"? Do you have a frame
and spring for the twin matt.?

And I forgot....by the time you spend money for extra pillows, frame,
you can probably buy either a low-price chair or loveseat that convert
to bed, or a futon that converts. I would ck. garage sales and goodwill.