Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Veatch[_2_] Tom Veatch[_2_] is offline

Default Fired Up, Ready To Go

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:49:16 -0700, "DGDevin"
wrote:

8 to 10% of what we pay for insurance is shifted to cover the costs of
treating uninsured patients (and that's aside from govt. funding used for
the same purpose). Folks who don't want their taxes paying for treating the
uninsured have missed the little detail that their insurance premiums are
doing exactly that right now.

That I don't understand. 'splain to me how my insurance premiums are
paying for treating uninsured patients? Are you talking about the
increased charges to paying customers (insured or not) to cover
non-payers? I don't see any other way the insurance companies would be
paying the bills for people who don't have insurance. Certainly not
directly.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA