Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Fired Up, Ready To Go

Phisherman wrote:

I'm an extreme Libertarian and it is my guess no Libertarian will
support Obama's Health care plan. It is financially irresponsible.
Government, please get out of my face!!!

So how do you feel about various industries including the health
insurance industry being in your face? They keep raising the cost
of health insurance

I dont need a president, a cigarette smoker himself, telling me what
kind of insurance I need. Stopping smoking is an excellent way to
prevent disease and reduce health costs.

But apparently you do need insurance companies that can drop your coverage
when you get sick on whatever flimsy excuse they can cook up. It is nothing
short of astonishing that so many people don't want govt. bureaucrats in
charge of their health care but are blissfully happy to have corporate
bureaucrats in charge of their health care despite the steadily rising costs
and lower standards of care those corporations have managed to create in
their pursuit of profit to the exclusion of all else including the health of
their customers.