Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Fired Up, Ready To Go

On Sep 14, 1:26*pm, Chris Friesen wrote:
On 09/14/2009 11:17 AM, Phisherman wrote:

I like the idea of hospitals charging $300 for all emergencies. *That
would help keep the hypocondriacs and flu patients from taking
resources from those that really need it. *I rushed a friend to a
hospital once, he had a burst appendix. *He passed out on the floor
while filling out page 4 of the 7 required pages to be admitted.

The admitting nurse didn't recognize him as an urgent case? *Seems odd.

Chris

The admitting 'clerk' maybe? Did it look like just another OD? Too
many unknowns to comment.