Posted to alt.home.repair
Johnl Johnl is offline

Default gas engine clogging up

If it is oil overfill, take some out, put in a new spark plug, start it and
it will clean itself.

"Deodiaus" wrote in message
I think the oil is filled too high, but have to check when it has sat
untouched for an hour. Also, I store the powerwasher in the garage on
top of bags of concrete. It probably might have tilted.
I have a year warrentee.
The smoke is white with a light blue haze, probably due to oil getting
inside. Yesterday, it would run on the normal setting (as opposed on
the start setting), but had trouble starting.
Any recommendations on cleaners? I don't want to damage the motor,
but if it is shot, then I guess I will try.
There seems to be a lot of carbon grit visibile through the spark plug
hole on the piston.
Yes, its a 4 cycle engine, the oil and gas are in separate tanks.