Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fired Up, Ready To Go

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 21:32:04 -0700, "DGDevin"
wrote:

Phisherman wrote:

I'm an extreme Libertarian and it is my guess no Libertarian will
support Obama's Health care plan. It is financially irresponsible.
Government, please get out of my face!!!

So how do you feel about various industries including the health insurance
industry being in your face? They keep raising the cost of health insurance

I dont need a president, a cigarette smoker himself, telling me what
kind of insurance I need. Stopping smoking is an excellent way to
prevent disease and reduce health costs.