T.

Default Circular saw and blade recommendations

Sun, Nov 16, 2003, 9:05am (EST-3) (Paul) says:
Have been looking(online at Lowe's) at circular saws. Want to have a
good one snip

I've got a good one. A B&D that's going on 21-22 years old.
Hehehehe Still works great. Got a B&D pirhana (?) blade (about $7) for
it awhile back, and cuts like a champ. Unless you're using one a lot
every day, I figure probably about any would do. As long as you get a
good, carbide tipped, blade.

If I was using one every single day, I probably wouldn't be using
this one. But, I'm not, and it works great, so I'm not planning on
replacing it. If it dies, I'll open it up and see if I can revive it,
before I toss it.

JOAT
Of course I don't think you're a complete idiot. Some parts are
missing.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 15 Nov 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/