Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Where to buy some small bolts

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:54:53 +0100, Bill wrote:

In message
,
tonyjeffs writes
Any thoughts on a diy store Liverpool where I could browse before
buying? B&Q don't sell any that thin. The size is possibly M3 or M2.

Coming in late on the original question, if you can find them, there
should be some really good engineers' suppliers in Liverpool.

If you're anywhere near Northampton I have some quite small ones (and
fasteners as well). If you're really stuck, e-mail me the dimensions and
quantity; if you need only 2 - 4 I'll drop some in the post if I have them.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.