Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fired Up, Ready To Go

"Han" wrote:

I think you know, Lew, that there are some Democrats who are a lot
farther to the right than some Republicans.

That's why Obama chose a guy from Chicago to be chief of staffG.

And yet, basic health insurance cannot be paid for
by some kind of involuntary contributions?

Just another red herring from the AM radio crowd.

Now, I think that left is fine, but needs to be financially
responsible.

That position has a lot of support including Obama.

Like getting some real oversight over those bankers.

Based on what I'm hearing, they are still running amuck.

Lew