Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Shed roof question

krw wrote:
On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 15:29:37 -0500, Steve Turner
wrote:
Who's "we"? The conversation was between Mike and me.

Is that why you were responding to my post?

For crying out loud, do I have to explain every little thing to you? Go
back and read the thread if you can't figure it out. I'm talking about
the conversation *before* you jumped in, when we had already changed
from "shed" to "outbuilding" to "shop" (hint: we're all woodworkers
here, right? It's shops we really want to talk about, not sheds).
Apparently you didn't notice (even after we practically beat you over
the head with it), and you continued to insist that we were talking
about sheds in a residential neighborhood. This is Usenet, and
conversations *do* change direction occasionally; please try to keep up.

I'm sorry it was
a bit unclear to you (and that you felt it necessary to chide me), but
he and I have been frequenting some of the same groups for *years*, so
*we* both knew what we were talking about. I'll try to be clearer next
time...

Then answer his posts next time, hopefully with something more clearly
organized.

WFT? Why did I twice bother to even *try* to be polite to you? You're
the only who couldn't seem to follow the conversation, but rather than
admit the whole thing wooshed over your head you're telling me to answer
other people's posts (not yours!) more clearly so that THEY can
understand? Yeah, I'll get right on that...

--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."