Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Shed project question

wrote:
have a dumb question about my shed project......I'm constructing a 12x16
shed. have poured concrete slab and put down one row of concrete blocks, I
will pick up lumber tomorrow. planning to use 5/8" T-111 plywood siding.
Question is should I frame so that siding sits on top of concrete blocks or
should I frame with 2x4s to edge of concrete blocks and overhang siding?
Total height of walls including concrete blocks is 7' thanks

Siding should stick out slightly further than the blocks, hanging down
just past the sill plate. You don't want the end of the T1-11 sitting on
moist concrete.

--
aem sends...