Posted to alt.slack,sci.engr,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
XODDI XODDI is offline

Default Saifee Durbar has Big Plans for Africa

Aren't you the guy who was writing about the "EROTIC GHERKIN"?

We really need to hear more about that before we can determine our
investment strategies with your company.

For instance, is it really a gherkin? Not a cornichon, not a Kirby, but a
true gherkin?

Any GOOD prospectus would include such details.

And exactly HOW is this gherkin erotic? Details and history are essential.