Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fired Up, Ready To Go

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:59:39 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

"DGDevin" wrote:

What's puzzling is why he waited all summer, why he let the baboons
(and their handlers) tear up the place. Now many people have been
scared spitless and the spineless clowns in Congress (whose first
priority is always re-election) are afraid to go toe-to-toe with the
various industry lobbies that want things to stay just as they are.
Considering what a tight ship they ran during the campaign it's
surprising that the administration has let this get as out of
control as it has.

There will be no Republican support for an Obama plan.

There was an election last November, the people spoke, so get on with
the job.

With majorities in both the house and the senate, why are the Dems
interested in bipartisan support?

Must be some reason.

But then again, I'm not a politican.

Lew

I'm an extreme Libertarian and it is my guess no Libertarian will
support Obama's Health care plan. It is financially irresponsible.
Government, please get out of my face!!!