Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Height gages

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:59:41 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

What radio? I did electrical QA on the PRC-77.

So YOU are the guy! Hummmm....well..its been a long time and I like
you anyways

I've never used or touched one but having read a lot of history books on the Vietnam era,
Prick 77 comes to mind. Five mile range, no HF capability, not much of a radio. Who in
the air could talk 30-76 MHZ FM? I know the F4-j/s's I worked on were UHF.

Wes

An utter utter piece of **** for use in the bush..and responsible for
the deaths and maimings of many American kids

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/PRC-...le_Transceiver

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474