Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Height gages

axolotl wrote:

Wes wrote:

I've never used or touched one but having read a lot of history books on the Vietnam era,
Prick 77 comes to mind. Five mile range, no HF capability, not much of a radio. Who in
the air could talk 30-76 MHZ FM? I know the F4-j/s's I worked on were UHF.

CAS and liason aircraft might have used the Rockwell ARC-54.

It may interest you to know the last PRC-77 left the Guard inventory a
couple of years ago.

Kevin Gallimore

A couple years ago? That is pathetic. What happened to the mantra of we support our
troops?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller