Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sustainable heating??

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:56:44 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I didn't write it, but I was instrumental in getting it published,
because it is the first book that actuality tells the facts:-

www.withouthotair.com

And I see the author is just about to take up a government post as an
advisor in the Department of Energy. I just hope he has the guts and
strength of will to kick the politicians into actually doing
something that will produce real results instead of just pandering to
the media and lining their own nests.

And I suspect Miliband may well regret making this statement "There's
no danger of power cuts in the next decade."

Cheers
Dave.