Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Where to buy some small bolts

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:06:44 +0100, Lobster wrote:

PeterC wrote:

MY last GF, when a doc. in A&E at poole, came up to the flat and told me
that there was a cyclist in for the night who'd hit a pony in the New
Forest. She told me that he wasn't bad but she'd let him have a bed for the
night, told me his name and ward, so I went down for a chat and to take the
****.

Interesting bit of medical ethics, there?

David

Not really. He's in the same club that we are and we both knew his name
anyway. He was very happy to have company for a while and a friendly
doctor.
We made sure that he and his bike were able to get home the next day
(especially the bike).
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.