Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 17:34:29 -0400, Wes wrote:

I think if Obama thought he could get away with further restrictions on the RKBA, he would
go for it. Nothing crazy about my thinking or the thinking of others. We know what the
core of the Democratic party leadership represents. I'm not saying that all Republicans
are right with guns. Some have been just as treacherous as the worst of the Dems.

I have voted Democratic before when the Dem had a better 2nd Amendment record.

Wes

From November, to the middle of last month..EACH month there were aprox
1.5 MILLION firearms sold...each month.

thats for the previous 8 months.

Thats 12 Million firearms,, new firearms for the most part..with a huge
huge number of them being AR-15 clones, AK clones etc etc...military
weapons.

Ammo still is being purchaed by case lots.

Go to Kmart, Walmart, any gun store..and look at the huge empty spaces
where ammo used to be stored for sale.

About the only thing you will find is AA trap loads.

And the rest of us..have lots and lots and lots of ammo on hand.

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474