Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default NG Policies

Twayne wrote:

snipped

Personally I'd
much rather use the text only, direct presentation of a newsreader, any
newsreader. It's just easier and clearer how to use it.

Yes me too. I don't care to see the stupid little smiley faces bouncing
all around the damn place. Actually I'm set to only show me plain text
in groups and email so you can send all the HTML you want but I'll never
see it. Why would someone send me email with there newborn baby as
wallpaper? I don't care if it's family, I send them a fake bounced
email reply (a great feature of "mailwasher"). One friend who likes to
send me some pretty funny stuff will send me an email telling me to
accept the HTML mail that is coming soon.