Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek Geldard Derek Geldard is offline

Default Where to buy some small bolts

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 23:07:41 +0100, Lobster
wrote:

PeterC wrote:
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:48:04 -0700 (PDT), tonyjeffs wrote:

They sell an excellent torch in B&Q, shaped like a headlight, 24
LEDs. A 3cm deep 7cm dia cylender. It is much better than any bicycle
front light I've seen and only £4.99. So I want to adapt it.

Please bear in mind that it won't be to the relevant spec. for bike lights,
so it could be used in addition to such a light.
The law is stupid on this (and most things): if a cretcan pulls out in
front of you or overtakes directly in to you, it'd be 'your' fault for not
having the correct light, even if it is better than the legal one.

Just trying to remember the last time I saw a cyclist at night who had
any light at all on his bike...

They were playing Del Shannon singing "Runaway" on the dodgems at the
local feast, and Fish n' Chips were 3d to take away.

Derek