Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright Bill Wright is offline

Default Where to buy some small bolts

"tonyjeffs" wrote in message
They sell an excellent torch in B&Q, shaped like a headlight, 24
LEDs. A 3cm deep 7cm dia cylender. It is much better than any bicycle
front light I've seen and only £4.99. So I want to adapt it.

I need 4 bolts, like those used to screw an electric plug face to the
back box, but a size or two narrower, 20mm long.

Buying online by trial and error until I get the right size seems
disproportionately costly. Any thoughts on a diy store Liverpool where
I could browse before buying? B&Q don't sell any that thin. The size
is possibly M3 or M2.

Tony

Back to B & Q to use their small fixings pick n' mix service.

Bill