Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Structural Wall?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
As long as he sticks to being a handyman it will be OK. Its
when they decide to make a few extra quid by doing something
they don't have a clue about that they become cowboys. That
and stuff their insurance doesn't cover.

Err, how do you know what his insurance covers?

Who's?

Perhaps you don't realise what you've written. It's at the top of
this post.

Oh I know what I wrote. Its quoted above. You may notice that it
says "they" and doesn't specify an individual.

But can be taken to imply it. Allegedly. Given you appear to have
some restrictions as to what a handyman can be allowed to do.

There are restrictions on what a handyman can do.

I doubt there's any official definition of a handyman anymore than a
builder. And I'm sure they vary in capabilities equally.

I'd love to see such a definition, but alas its prolly just Dennis making
things up again.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk