Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Industrial Electrician consult needed

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 04:50:55 -0700 (PDT), trg-s338
wrote:

Can anyone refer me to an Industrial Electrician in the Santa Ana,
California area (Orange County) that can help me with the rewiring of
my Brown & Sharp vertical mill that is currently wired 480V three
phase to 240 V 3P? The motors can be wired for either voltages but I
am not learned in the fine details of replacing the obsolete heaters
and contactors, ect.`I want to pay a reasonable fee for such expertise
because I don't have the knowledge. I actually live in South County,
so there will be a slight commute involved. Any referals would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Manny

805-732-5308

Ask for Gunner

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474