Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:33:26 -0400, Wes wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

The administration didn't have to do
anything at all to curtail availability of ammo and components.

True. Obama's election was the exact cause of some billion dollars of
arms and ammo sales in the USA.

I finally had the funds for a black rifle, and this had to happen.

I bet I can't find a Bushmaster DCM-XR Series Competition A3 Model in Michigan at list. I
have more than enough cash in checking, savings, and my plastic is at zero ballance.

I will not pay a premium to hysteria though. I'm cheap. (Frugal)

Wes

Wait till November or December..January at the latest and the prices
will be down pretty near normal.

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474