Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:04:09 -0400, Wes wrote:

A .380 looks as big as a nine when pointed at you.

You and I know it is small, to the perp, it looks fairly big.

To some ..some perps it looks big. I watched a drugged out perp charge
head long straight at a cocked, aimed ready 12ga.

He nearly stabbed the guy who shot him with it..after he took the hit.

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474