Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default That Lidl SDS ...

drugs began to take hold. I remember mike saying
something like:

The manager of the local Aldi said that, after a certain length of
time on display, some of their unsold specials get sent over to
Ireland.

Where they languish forever in the smaller town stores, once local
impulse buying has been satisfied. I noticed some of the bench drills
were kicking around unsold for several months in a smaller Aldi near me.
I wonder if they have a disposal policy, ie, do they grimly hang on
reducing the prices until everything's gone, or does someone local get
the chance to purchase the remainder at clearance prices. If the latter,
I can't say I've noticed Aldi or Lidl own brand gear being outed from
anywhere elsel.