Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default Someone Is Lying...

Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Richard W. wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message
news

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/...a-liar-wilson/
[

Rep. Chris Smith, R-N.J., cautioned against believing the
president's statement.

"If he intends to support the pro-life amendments that have thus far
been deleted by pro-abortion members of his party, we welcome that,"
he said. "But the truth is that he seeks to cover up his intention
to use the government-run public plan to send checks from the U.S.
Treasury to abortionists around the country - and, use government
subsidies to pay for health-care plans that cover abortion."

The language wasn't deleted, the ammendments to include new language
were tossed out, twice, and that language refused payment - for
anything - to
doctors that preformed abortions.

And I can't figure Chris Smith. He's basically in favor of federal
support for all kinds of medical issues. He's been the author of a
number of bills for federal assistance in medical treatments, from
autism to lyme disease. This sounds out of character to me.

But his district is a bunch of Pineys from Crackerland, NJ. g We do
have our nests of right-wing buttheads in this state, too. However,
it may be that he's an anti-abortionist himself. 'Don't know, it's
not my district.

He wants to keep his seat Ed and as I mentioned earlier, it's the moderates
that are going to get creamed.
I'm sure he's yielding to pressure from his own leadership as well.

--
John R. Carroll