Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] karry@global-cell-phones.com is offline

Default Which Brandss of cordless phones most reliable

On Sep 1, 6:13*pm, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote in message

I am considering buying some new cordless phones with the caller-ID
and answering features. *Besides Consumerrrs Reports, does anyone here
have any experience repairing cordless phones, and which brand(s) do
they consider most reliable and/or repairable?

**I've owned a few different brands and three Panasonics. ALL the Panas
still work. None of the others have survived. I only changed them to new
features and better performance. And the latest one is a Hell of a decent
performer. I'm looking at the workshop 'phonenow. It's in pretty bad
cosmetic shape, but the damned thing still works perfectly. It's three years
old now and time to upgrade.

--
Trevor Wilsonwww.rageaudio.com.au

please to here if u want to buy phone