Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
life imitates life life imitates life is offline

Default relay coil inductance

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 06:44:15 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 00:14:26 -0700, life imitates life
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 19:58:55 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 17:43:49 -0700, life imitates life
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 08:35:07 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 22:35:56 -0700, life imitates life
wrote:

On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:16:06 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"life imitates life"
wrote in message ...
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 14:01:59 -0500, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Jim designs custom IC's,

All IC designs are "custom". Duh!

And, Jim designs them, with the help of some of the members
here at A.B.S.E., and I imagine some of the students at the
University. ;-))) ( ducking )

Bill

Where are your relay coil driver stimulus release spike abatement ideas
at then, asswipe (slings **** your way)? I fart in your direct
direction!

That was three fecal references in 24 words, 12.5%. I think 10% is the
threshold for nether-region obsession.

John

Don't count 'em up and attribute them to a single person, you **** for
brains dumb****!

I made ONE reference (slings **** your way). Not that a retarded wuss
like you could grasp the fact that he wrote (ducking), much less what it
refers to.

An "asswipe" is a wipe for the ass. There is no fecal reference there
at all. The fart reference is "bathroom humor" not fecal, you pathetic,
cringing, wussified milksop.

So **** OFF yet again with your retarded claims that you make
incessantly. You're a goddamned idiot, as well as being stupid for
thinking that some number validates your retarded claim.

It doesn't get any more pathetic than that, Johnny. Somebody should
drop a burning paper bag on your doorstep.

"I think 10%... blah blah blah." You're an idiot, Johnny. We only
needed ONE occurrence of your stupid **** in the groups to validate that
FACT. Give it up, you **** for brains dumb****.

It's like this... If I am "obsessed with it", then you are made of it.
So make up your mind. If your claim is valid, you are made of it. If
you are a lying idiot that has zero psychological knowledge, much less
qualifications, then... you are STILL made of it.

You lose, either way, Johnny boy.

I think most people derive more enjoyment from the input end of their
digestive system than from the output. Buy hey, whatever turns you on.

John

AGAIN, you retarded ****, NOBODY said a goddamned thing about enjoying
ANY ****ing input(s) or output(s) of any kind on any part of anyone, you
goddamned won't ****ing let it go sub-human pond scum!

You do know what pond scum predominantly is, right?

Algae. Small plants powered by sunlight.

John

No, dumbass. Algae is algae. Pond scum is fish feces. It is at the
bottom of the pond. The algae is up at the surface depths.

ALL plants are powered by sunlight. D'oh!