Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:04:09 -0400, Wes wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

I concluded that you're probably right: I probably don't need a CCW
or to carry a weapon. I always carry a blade but that hardly counts
at my age. Your note logically follows from what I've written in
reason? Holy moley, Ole!

This being so, carrying a pocket .380 now and then is obviously more
than sufficient if perhaps absurd for the likes of me. My petit
carry need not have the one-shot-drop potential of dropping a gorilla
like a sack of doorknobs to accomplish its mission of making spooky
old moi feel a bit safer on the trail.

A .380 looks as big as a nine when pointed at you.

..380ACP *is* a nine. 9mm x 17mm.